- All of our products are made locally in the Helderberg area just outside Cape Town, South Africa.
- We believe in Fair Trade, Not Aid and abhor exploitation of any kind.
- The materials we use are either recycled materials sourced locally (mirror, ostrich egg shells, paper) otherwise sustainable materials sourced responsibly. We choose glass, crystal and wooden beads of excellent quality and use nylon coated stainless steel for all our jewellery and mobiles with a 20 pound breaking strain.
- All fabric products are machine washable unless stated otherwise.
- The stainless steel is high grade and if you care for it correctly, will last you a lifetime.
- If exposed to direct sunlight, this will fade certain products, especially fabric products.
- We believe in long life of products and not in obsolescence, so while we have no control over high winds, any acts of Nature or carelessness, if you care for your heART At Work products responsibly, they should be part of your life for an extraordinarily long time.
- Every single item is made with loving care and while hand crafted items need to take into account human error, every effort has been made to ensure that you will be proud and happy to have bought a heART At Work item, bringing you back time and again for more of our special and enchanting creations.